The UPPA is a signatory of the ERASMUS+ Charter and is committed to respecting its fundamental principles.
You have been selected by your university to come and study at the UPPA. You must now start thinking about organising your departure.
First, your home university must send your Erasmus+ application to the UPPA International Office by post or email.
Mains steps that you must take
- Contact the lecturer in charge of exchanges in your home university.
- Fill out the tableau A - Programme d'études dans l'établissement d'accueil (Study Programme at the receiving institution). Remember that one full semester at University in France and at UPPA is worth 30 ECTS (60 ECTS for the year).
- Your Study Programme must be signed by you, by the departmental coordinator and the institutional coordinator at your university, then sent to the UPPA International Office:
- 1st June at the latest for students on mobility in the 1st semester / for the academic year.
- 15th November at the latest for students on mobility in the 2nd semester.
- Your mobility is confirmed as soon as your Study Programme has been signed at the UPPA.
- You must fill it out and send the complete Erasmus+ dossier to us by post with all the requested documents. The deadline date for UPPA application dossiers is:
- 1st July at the latest for students on mobility in the 1st semester / for the academic year.
- 15th December at the latest for students on mobility in the 2nd semester.
If necessary, you can make changes to your learning agreement upon your arrival in the receiving university. In this case you must fill in the tableau B - Modifications exceptionnelles du contrat pédagogique (Exceptionnal changes to the original Study Programme).
Your Study Programme must be signed by each party: yourself, the UPPA and your home university
Take a look at the Catalogue de formation 2016/2017 in order to choose your courses and fill out your provisional Study Programme