As soon as you arrive, whatever your subject area, you must go to the:
- International Office for students in Pau
- Registrar’s office for students in Bayonne - Anglet - Mont-de-Marsan - Tarbes
There you will:
- Complete your administrative enrolment (mandatory and free of charge)
- Obtain your AQUIPASS student card
- Enrol for your course once you have met your coordinator
If you are living in university halls of residence, you can collect your keys and move in from Monday to Friday before 16:00 at the CLOUS Accounting Department (Régie des Recettes).
This service is closed at the weekend and on public holidays.
Offices you will need to contact during your period of study
- For your enrolment
- For attendance certificates
- For your exam results
Departmental secretary’s office
- For your timetable
- For the course programmes
- To have your arrival and departure certificates signed
- To have your learning agreement signed by the UPPA Erasmus+ coordinator (Institutional Coordinator)
- For any other requests
Enrolling for exams
Depending on the faculty, you enrol for exams either at the registrar’s office or in the secretary’s office of the department in which you are studying.