- From the airports to the UPPA campuses
- From the railway stations to the UPPA campus
- Detailed access plan to the UPPA campuses
From the airports to the UPPA campuses
From the Pau-Pyrénées airport to the Pau campus
- Idelis Bus: Take bus number P20 – Departures on the hour from 7:40 to 20:25 from "Aéroport Pau-Uzein" – get off at the “Université” stop.
- Taxis can be taken at the airport (airport-university: €20, slightly more expensive at night)
From the Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne airport to the Basque Coast campuses
- Access to the city center of Biarritz, Anglet, Bayonne, with Chronoplusbuses: bus number 14 (“Biarritz-Cité scolaire”, direction “Bayonne-gare”), get off at "Forgeot" stop (Anglet-Montaury campus) or "Saint-André" stop (Bayonne campus)
- Taxis can be taken at the airport
From the Tarbes-Lourdes Pyrénées airport to the Tarbes campus
- Bus line no. 2 "Maligne des Gaves" serves the city of Tarbes and its railway station (single fare: €2)
Taxis can be taken at the airport
From the railway stations to the UPPA campus
From Pau railway station
- Take the T2 Bus: one goes every 10 minutes, journey to the "Université" stop takes approximately 15 minutes (ticket price: €1)
- Bus line 14 goes to the Bayonne campus –"Saint-André" stop- and to Anglet-Montaury –"Forgeot" stop (ticket price: €1)
Detailed access plan to the UPPA campuses
The campus in town, at the foot of the Pyrenes.
The Basque Coast campuses, close to the Atlantic Ocean.
The Landes campus, in the heart of the largest European forest.
The Hautes-Pyrénées campus, at the gates of the Pyrenees National Park and the Pic-du-Midi Observatory