The UPPA welcomes more than 1700 foreign students per year (1737 foreign students in 2015/2016).
With 378 bilateral Erasmus+ agreements (179 partner universities) and 89 inter-university collaboration agreements, it is instrumental in exchanges between students, lecturers and researchers worldwide.
Owing to its geographical proximity to Spain, the UPPA is developing original collaborations with cross-border universities in both teaching and research.
The international office
Is responsible for providing information to UPPA students who wish to travel abroad, and welcoming International students.
- Monday & Thursday : 13:30 – 16:30
- Tuesday & Friday: 08:30 – 12:00
UPPA international relations: key figures 2015/2016
- 51 partner countries worldwide;
- 89 inter-university collaboration agreements;
- 1737 foreign students.
ERASMUS+ programme in 2015
- 378 agreements (179 partner universities);
- 140 European students have validated part of their degree course in 2015/2016 at UPPA with the ERASMUS+ programme;
- 188 UPPA students have spent time in a EU country in 2015/2016 (168 with the “ERASMUS+ studies”, 20 with the “ERASMUS+ internship”).
Key figures concerning UPPA’s cross-border relations with Spain in 2015
- 47 students received cross-border mobility grants;
- 36 students did internships within a firm or within a cross-border institution;
- 10 double degrees;
- 37 co-supervisions have been funded since 2010;
- 80 university lecturers and researchers, and mobilized administrative staff.