Before going back home

Before going back home

Your accomodation – outgoing inventory

If you are living in university halls of residence, you must give CLOUS management at least 1 month’s notice of your departure.

If you are living in private accommodation, you must notify your landlord or estate agent in writing, 3 months before your departure.

Other formalities

You must

  • Close your bank account,
  • If you are living in a private accomodation, end all contracts you may have, 1 month before your departure: electricity, gas, telephone operator, water board, Social Welfare and inform the Family Allowance Office (CAF),
  • Drop in to the International Office to inform them of your departure date and have your departure statement signed.